SAI lets you install and export split APKs
SAI is an advanced APK installer with split APK support. It also has simple app backup/export functionality.
SAI can install apps using standard Android API, using root access or using Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source app, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo - github.com/Aefyr/SAI
Please note that SAI only installs user-provided files and is not responsible for those apps behavior.
Please also note, that some devices/ROMs aren't supported by SAI, that has to do with bad Android API implementation in said ROMs and can't be fixed on app side.
• Added a setting to disable opening .apk files via SAI
• SAF fixes for Android 11
• Added warning when installing huge (>150MB) apps
• Fixed in issue where system suggested SAI when opening any type of file
• Added Sui support for Shizuku Installer
Legendary SAI update Pog
• Support for opening .apk files via SAI
• APKM support (only for the unencrypted .apkm files)
• Installer Pro mode is now enabled by default
• Config splits shouldn't be marked as Unknown anymore
- Donate / Paid Features Purchased
- Unlocked SAI Gold Theme
- Removed Unwanted Permission & Services
- Supported CPU Architectures : Universal
- Modded By Arcaxia | @Arcaxia
- Total Apk Size : 4.9 MB
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **