Outdated Spotify 8.5.41.797 Premium (Mega Mod)

se7ensde

Platinian
Feb 20, 2019
nope
Or use Spotify downloader. People always have to cry about something. If you don't like the mod then pay for premium kid don't come crying to me when i shared a free mod!! And if you actually read the op you would see that it says EXCEPT DOWNLOAD!

NightDrike

Platinian
Oct 27, 2019
U.S
Or use Spotify downloader. People always have to cry about something. If you don't like the mod then pay for premium kid don't come crying to me when i shared a free mod!! And if you actually read the op you would see that it says EXCEPT DOWNLOAD!
It acutally says "expect" not "except"

Okayyy but anyways thank youu for replying and sharing the mod :))

se7ensde

Platinian
Feb 20, 2019
nope
It acutally says "expect" not "except"

Okayyy but anyways thank youu for replying and sharing the mod :))
And you can't use your brain to comprehend it's a spelling error. I find these updates mods even before op most of the time. But thanks to your ignorance i will keep them to myself from now on. And i just got a mod for the latest version.

NightDrike

Platinian
Oct 27, 2019
U.S
And you can't use your brain to comprehend it's a spelling error. I find these updates mods even before op most of the time. But thanks to your ignorance i will keep them to myself from now on. And i just got a mod for the latest version.
Okay okay I'm sorry bout that. Well don't keep them just because of this alright? I appreciate you replying. I really just wanted to ask since I'm not really knowledgeable in this things.

Tags
02/3 jrptt skalloween workingapp