Outdated SSSnaker Ver. 1.1.1 MOD APK | Debug menu unlocked

Joermungandir

Rookie
Mar 17, 2022
Germany
Anyone having problems parsing or installing download Apk editor or the Old version depending on your os/device then open apk editor -> select apk file -> sssnaker apk -> change target sdk to 29 save -> install View attachment 505863
Hey there, thanks for that. However when I alter the target SDK, no matter which number I enter (Android 12 so I tried to lower from 31 to 30 as well as to 29), it gives me the following error message: "NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'java.lang.String com.gmail.heagoo.common.b.a' on a null object reference."

I'm not very good at programming so I don't know how to deal with a Null Pointer Exception.

Cheers

Reactions: Hmmmmmblahvgh vibe

Jnonymous1234

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 3, 2023
Another planet...👽
Hey there, thanks for that. However when I alter the target SDK, no matter which number I enter (Android 12 so I tried to lower from 31 to 30 as well as to 29), it gives me the following error message: "NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'java.lang.String com.gmail.heagoo.common.b.a' on a null object reference."

I'm not very good at programming so I don't know how to deal with a Null Pointer Exception.

Cheers
Try using the old 1.9.0 version (old version), sometimes it works better on certain devices/OSs.

Reactions: Joermungandir

Jnonymous1234

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 3, 2023
Another planet...👽
It says "App not installed" I already deleted the origin app but still says that what do I do
Try using this ---> and if the new version doesn't work use the old 1.9.0 version, it works better on certain devices/OSs
Anyone having problems parsing or installing download Apk editor or the Old version depending on your os/device then open apk editor -> select apk file -> sssnaker apk -> change target sdk to 29 save -> install View attachment 505863