Broken Link Star Wars™: KOTOR Ver. 1.0.7 MOD APK |Lots of Currency |Mega Mod 100+ Textures/Items/More

RodWolf

Rookie
May 9, 2023
Brazil
Its a.cool mod i really like it but it stoped working
I get thr cross lightsaber from nemo dead body and the jed robe qnd jedi knight robe,working fine in apperreance long robes and cross lightsaber them i get back to enclave and do some upgrade them i save and log out,now today when i start play everthing is corrupted like some companios dont appear.anymore and the texture os the robes and lightsaber dissapear.
So i try and delete my game and reinstall and now the mod dont work anymore
Neither in my saves or the save you put in,i use to test if the robes and bastilla change appear but neither in you save thr mod works so whats thr problem?!

AldrnGlvz

Rookie
May 10, 2020
philippines
Hi. Im on dantoine with the crew and bastilla. And when i meet the jedi council on the second day about shares dreams and becoming a jedi with bastilla after a couple of click choice answers when the jedi master in the middle who is old and has white hair talks the game hangs, lags and crashes, after how manu repeats still the outcome is the same, can someone help me fix it? I really would love to play through the storyline on becoming a jedi hehe tnx.

Reactions: verdera

AldrnGlvz

Rookie
May 10, 2020
philippines
Hi. Im on dantoine with the crew and bastilla. And when i meet the jedi council on the second day about shares dreams and becoming a jedi with bastilla after a couple of click choice answers when the jedi master in the middle who is old and has white hair talks the game hangs, lags and crashes, after how manu repeats still the outcome is the same, can someone help me fix it? I really would love to play through the storyline on becoming a jedi hehe tnx.
Anyone got stuck here?