Outdated Stardew Valley v1.5.6.39 (PAID)

Ekuzeiru

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 2, 2022
Malaysia
you dont need to edit the 3 files. just 2 of them are enough. save game info and (farm name+yourID) if you find emergency save just delete it or take your time to edit it too (up to you)
purple/iridium grade item may cause error while doing quest from mayors board and qi challange
you can also change your wife/husband to anyone exist in the valley like jas or vincent (no force close or error) by editing "spouse" section

Andre14

Platinian
Jan 3, 2020
Singapore
you dont need to edit the 3 files. just 2 of them are enough. save game info and (farm name+yourID) if you find emergency save just delete it or take your time to edit it too (up to you)
purple/iridium grade item may cause error while doing quest from mayors board and qi challange
you can also change your wife/husband to anyone exist in the valley like jas or vincent (no force close or error) by editing "spouse" section
bro, i cant find max healt/stamina/money. can you tell me what im doing to do?

Ekuzeiru

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 2, 2022
Malaysia
bro, i cant find max healt/stamina/money. can you tell me what im doing to do?
use quickedit app click find. until you find "money", you need to edit both savegameinfo and (farmname+id) with the exact same value 10 billions are enough (see attach)
ah, you can also finish quest faster with this but not recommended for main quest

Attachments

Andre14

Platinian
Jan 3, 2020
Singapore
use quickedit app click find. until you find "money", you need to edit both savegameinfo and (farmname+id) with the exact same value 10 billions are enough (see attach)
ah, you can also finish quest faster with this but not recommended for main quest
ok. but it dont change anything when i tried to change. for example in beginning i change money to 100k, it still 500. can you explain?

Ekuzeiru

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 2, 2022
Malaysia
ok. but it dont change anything when i tried to change. for example in beginning i change money to 100k, it still 500. can you explain?
have you edited the 2 files? if yes, please check if there is a "emergency save/save back up" you need to delete it.

Tags
day 01 month 05 working jrptt heathcliff • 血盟騎士団