This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD State of Survival: The Joker Collaboration Ver. 1.22.12 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Game Speed

Hey fellow players!

I just wanted to drop you a heads up about the Joker Collaboration Ver. 1.21.70 MOD Menu APK from PlatinMods. As you know, the mod is still working, but I've noticed that there's a risk involved due to the game's server checks.

When you load the mod with high settings, it can cause the game to crash and send an error message, resulting in the game restarting. I've found that it's best to keep the mod settings relatively low to avoid this issue.

For offline play, I recommend using God Mode and Game Speed set to Level 5. This combination is perfect for mods like Explorer Trail, clearing infected areas, and rescuing survivors. Keep in mind that these settings are only recommended for offline play, as they can affect your online performance.

The goal is to rank up offline and become a formidable force online with the mod settings off. By using the mod wisely, you can achieve this goal and become a dominant player in the game.

Remember to be cautious when using the mod, and enjoy your gaming experience!

Best regards,
JUST HACK THEM

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-14 141835.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Tags Tags
action strategy build & battle multiplayer platinmods state of survival: the joker collaboration state of survival: the joker collaboration mod strategy stylized stylized realistic zombie