Us
game-storyscape.jpg

Game Name: Storyscape

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link: Storyscape for Android - APK Download

Cheat Requested: Infinite Diamonds/Premium Choices

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
Yes -> Lucky Patcher

The game is similar to one that its already mod which is "Choices Stories You Play" same in game currency "Diamonds and keys" so on my perspective could be pretty easy to mod

Nitta K.

Platinian
Jul 4, 2018
Thailand
They updated the app so it could catch people using mods, so this update doesn’t let you progress in stories if you’re using a mod. When you try to get to the next episode, it says “modification detected, restarting season progress” and it comes back to episode one.

Reactions: Jim007

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Well I hope someone eventually will bc it doesn't seem like every requests are accepted or worked on
How we should work on 2600+ Requested Games at the same time with only a bunch of Modders buddy haha
Besides that everybody here can mod what he want, he doesn't need to mod popular Games, Games with many views, games with many replies or only fps or only RPG. You can do and mod like you want. :face16:

Platinian
Mar 2, 2018
How we should work on 2600+ Requested Games at the same time with only a bunch of Modders buddy haha
Besides that everybody here can mod what he want, he doesn't need to mod popular Games, Games with many views, games with many replies or only fps or only RPG. You can do and mod like you want. :face16:
I didn't say that every request should get modded I'm aware that there's too much requests to treat, I was just pointing out that some requests get ignored and that I hoped it wouldn't happen for this one :)

Platinian
Mar 2, 2018
Sorry if it came out the wrong way it's awesome that you guys give us mods I wasn't trying to diminish your work

rexdemons

Platinian
Original poster
Feb 13, 2019
Us
If I only had the skills or the knowledge I would have already do it myself and post it right here lol

TheCobra

Platinian
Feb 25, 2018
I think the only way to mod this is the same way that Choices is modded, free premium choices. I think this is server-based so unlimited diamonds and tickets will probably just get you reset or ban.
I have no knowledge of modding, but if someone would tackle it, I would say that free premium choices is the way to go.

Reactions: rexdemons
Tags
choices choose your interactive stories choice diamonds premium choices