Suggestion for better hosting sites

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
Dear @G-Bo ッ , since you are the Admin here, it would be very nice, if you could please forward this to all, who're delivering here any modded games, apps and so on. :)

If you all maybe already know by now: Uploadship and File-upload, which are being used by many, are being very slow in download-speed and are also being heavy in ads and such.

I also know, that all modders and those, who are sharing mod's by others, wants to try to earn money. But i've found out a good compromise for that (so far lol): There're 2 hosters, which let you earn money, too. But at the same time, they're giving much better benefits to both, the uploader and us, the "downloaders/users".

The most positive things about those 2 new hosters are:

1. You can earn money.
  2. Unlimited space.
  3. No ADS or malicious stuff.
  4. Very fast download-speed.
  5. And much more.
Now i'm coming to, to tell you for, which 2 hosters i'm meaning. They're sharemods (dot) com and apkadmin (dot) com. They're already being used here by some. But as i said, it would be very nice, if everyone could use those, instead of those hosters being mentioned as first and benefits all of us. :)

Many thanks for reading/listening and best regards, your little

TRexy

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
That's up to the sharers bro, the PMT Modders itself don't use that slow pages but the sharing team does cause exactly as you said they want to get something for the work of share as well. Sadly we cannot tell them what pages to use except of we know the page is shady, but being slow is not an indicator. The next problem is that those sharers often sit in countries which have limited payment possibilities, therefore they have to choose the page which offers the payment method they need.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will surely have a talk about it. But sadly I cannot promise a result regarding the mod sharers. If you download a lot, you should consider getting a premium account on that pages.

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
For PMT staff is free tho:face30:
Errrm, ...nearly everything is free for everyone. Unless you're meaning those VIP-stuff and such. hahaha

And another note/s:
With my being mentioned "downloadspeed", i meant mainly the forced waiting times. For example: uploadship gives a timer of 60 secs, that you have to wait for, until you're being allowed to start the download. Plus, if you don't have the right settings in the appropriate adblockers, then you are even don't being able to download anyways, because of being blocked, through anti-ad-blocker. Also you have to wait for several hour/s, until you can download again for free, unless you've an premium account, which leads to my next point. lol

And to the case of " If you download a lot, you should consider getting a premium account on that pages.":
I, for myself, and maybe many others, too, don't have any money left, for being able to, to effort any premium accounts of any sort of. Not to mention for, that only those, who're downloading A LOT, are mainly those, who're "leeching", to upload them on other platforms, to earn money from, of the work of off others, besides of their own. haha

Just to clarify:
I don't have anything against it, that anyone wants to, to try to earn money for their hard work they do. - But only, if they're the modders are self, or, if they're naming the modders in the credits-section right. Which mostly doesn't happen at all, even if you start the game, they're being seen clearly at the start. They just copy/paste the MOD, without giving the right credits or leaving it blank, even so, that the modders are being named at the start of the game.

I understand and support all of the very hard works of the modders they're doing. That's why i'm trying to find a "comfortable way" for both of us, the modders and their "users" (sorry, but can't find a more proper description for that. lol). Though, they should get at least a "little payback" for their hard work, which they're providing, to our enjoyment.

Now we're coming to the next "problem":
It's a nice way of you, to mention "If you're the modder, then let us know and we'll add your name ...". - BUT: On that one, you forgot the main thing. - There are in the meanwhile soooooo many platforms, that all of the modders really can't follow all of them, only of to check them of off to, if they're mentioning you right as being the modder. I hope, that you get, what i mean. :)