Suggestion: Section for emulators or emulator tag for easier searching

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
Since i'm stickied to my PC, because of not being able to afford any mobiles, i can only play via emulators such as like NOX app player.

What i now experienced here so far is, that it is difficult to find working mods here, which are actually working also on emulators and not only on real mobiles. They are very rare to find. It is always a "trial-and-error", just only to see, if the mod runs on, for example, on NOX or not.

Now it would be nice, to have at least a possibility to search for such mods through clicking on a "search-tag", which is labeld as "emu" or "NOX" or something like that. Or just mention in the description of the mods, if it's compatible with emus or not. Or if possible (which i think would be nice to have, but maybe too much work and too difficult to do so), to make an extra section or something like that, only for emulator compatible mods.

You are all doing already a great work so far, but anything which would help in an easier searching for emu compatible mods, would be very much appreciated. :)

Very best regards,
TRexy

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
95% of our Mods works on Emulators. And on Nox nearly 99% of all Games/Mods, cuz this Emulator accept broken APK's too lol
You should look for PMT FREE MODS and not for Mods in Shared from Everywhere buddy.
And you need to play with the instances from Nox. When a Original Game needs Android 4.4 and you run it on default Nox which uses Android 4.2.2 then it will logilcy not work.

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
hahaha I play on every Instance it has. I have 4 instances running so far for a veeeery long time. 1 for the 4er system, 1 for the 5er and 2 for the 7er. So, i always try every game on every system, to find the best one or to see, that it is not working.

I even have installed BlueStacks, Koplayer, MeMu, Leapdroid and some more. Just to have alternatives, for trying the games there, in the case, they're not running in NOX his different systems.

And what i am meaning, with hard to find working modded games, is, games which are i am interested in for playing. I am not interested in games for example as like "pixeled" games or "kiddie" games and more. From that i am with my 52 years already outgrown. lmao - So, in my case, only about 1% from the games here, which looks interesting to me, are only working on my side.

Only as an example:

I made a very while ago a request here for the game SoS. It gots "somehow" fulfilled, bot not really. I can play the original clean (unmodded) game without any problems. But the modded game doesn't even work on any emulator at all. Only on real mobiles (which i don't have xD). And this, happens with the most games from here, which i am interested in. Even with those from own modded ones, not only from the shared.

Summary:

There are not many categories, which are looks promising to me for playing. And rarely i am finding one, which is working and i'm interested in. That means, i am somehow forced to, to play mostly working games, only to have/get some distractions from my ongoing health issues since 30 years now, and having the ability, to make virtual friends, even when i really don't like the game. haha

I would jump on the "modding-boat", too, if i could. I were in the past a so called "white-hat" for some years. But through circumstances and several health issues, i am retired from that for a long time now. So that could be a very problem, to look through all the codes, scripts and so on correctly, with my poor eyesight. lol So, me as an "old-ager", am now depending on you all, the nice and talented guys and girls from the "modern-ager". ?

Lovely greetings and my (virtual) hat up to you all,
TRexy