This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

OA [Shared] Summer Memories+ - Expansion DLC (18+) v2.02 MOD

I got that skill as well anyway so I can play the video from the gachaman gave me but the strange video,it wasn't work...is that glitch or something....thx for the quote sir
I think it's not a bug, i used to accidentally find the scene where the mc can play the strange video at midnight that later unlock the "assault at toilet" options. Just keep playing and trying, maybe it'll trigger the scene.

I think it's not a bug, i used to accidentally find the scene where the mc can play the strange video at midnight that later unlock the "assault at toilet" options. Just keep playing and trying, maybe it'll trigger the scene.
Is there any information about the skill named "tub assault" in this expansion dlc? I mean this skill is different than the toilet assault one,I found the skill information at steam update anyway...

Is there any information about the skill named "tub assault" in this expansion dlc? I mean this skill is different than the toilet assault one,I found the skill information at steam update anyway...
IIRC, Tub assault for when the MC peek one of the main girls at bathroom, and what happen next you can figure it.

IIRC, Tub assault for when the MC peek one of the main girls at bathroom, and what happen next you can figure it.
I play it recently,unfortunately I don't see any peeking event in the game,just the MC ask the girls to getting bath together...also I complete all the ending but still curious about that tub assault thingy