You have to first play the free version and login from that free version and play the first part from it and then delete the free one and download the mod one and then login will happen and you can play it I have done it same
Bro, I've been playing the game from Playstore for 5 minutes, but when I use the mod, I'm asked to select a Google account, then force close. Can someone explain?
You have to first play the free version and login from that free version and play the first part from it and then delete the free one and download the mod one and then login will happen and you can play it I have done it same
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.