Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
clrzuwidd7bm3N3xJQyh_3qoyC6hJlIeqXMKH-RKtK2euJC9TGPyDuq93SAqok6yIjQQ=s180.png

Game Name:Eistiger Private server Summoner war

Game Version: Costume 5.8.4 Latest version

Official site: Eistiger.info - Your source for mobile private server

APK Link: Eistiger.info - Your source for mobile private server

Cheat Requested:
dmg,god mode,maybe speed, since its private server apk maybe other stuff will be possible to hack too

Have you tried any cheat engines?: tried GameGuardian but i fail

Tnx for your time pls help me with this.I know its private server but many ppl play it( tons of players)

ModsByAthena

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
May 9, 2018
Germany
You guys make way too many requests for it. I was the one that previously modded it.

"I just gonna give a heads-up for the Mod. They added 2 new things with their update: 1. New Anti edit measure for APK. 2. New Anti-Cheat, which is server sided. They do a better job than Com2Us is this case.

Is the APK still modable? Of course it is.
So if it's modable, why not make a new mod for it? Anti-Cheat mainly. New one will pretty much block you if your account data sets to "hacking = 1", after that it will also IP restrict you.
But can't you avoid that with VPN? They ban VPN too."
Thats it pretty much. It's too much of a hassle for a free mod to release.

Reactions: thientri80

goleoldark

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
Weall bro i want to try it , if u dont want to play with dmg mode that is OK but dont talk like that.Like kinda telling modders to skip this request.

ModsByAthena

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
May 9, 2018
Germany
Was more of a statement before people mention me again, if there is any modder out there that wants to take over I have nothing against it.

goleoldark

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
@G-Bo ッ is rly good at modding bro i know that he is able to mod it no matter what they add.Just look at the global versiaon there is so many mod futures.That proof that he can do everything

Reactions: chandlermink

goleoldark

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
If we can have dmg increase so we can finish story maps and farm exp for our mobs

djalmagom

Rookie
Aug 27, 2018
Brazil
From my experience with others mods from the original SW, they edit the monsters attribute in the database that are stored local in your phone, so you can get easier trhough them.

ModsByAthena

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
May 9, 2018
Germany
From my experience with others mods from the original SW, they edit the monsters attribute in the database that are stored local in your phone, so you can get easier trhough them.
That is correct. You can edit what side the enemy can attack(Dumb Enemies), what stats you monster and enemy has (HP Attack etc) or you remove all monsters except your fairy all together (autowin). There are many more options to mod even after those 3 I just named.