H Hedwin Platinian Thursday at 12:48 PM #64 I'm actively working on mobile version, it's coming soon guys (One to a few days to wait)
pyrotorch Awesome Active Platinian Thursday at 1:56 PM #65 Hedwin said: I'm actively working on mobile version, it's coming soon guys (One to a few days to wait) Click to expand... I hope without any programs to play it
Hedwin said: I'm actively working on mobile version, it's coming soon guys (One to a few days to wait) Click to expand... I hope without any programs to play it
H Hedwin Platinian Thursday at 3:30 PM #66 pyrotorch said: I hope without any programs to play it Click to expand... It's gonna be a separate app that will work as a launcher, not a modified Summoners War app, that's probably not possible.
pyrotorch said: I hope without any programs to play it Click to expand... It's gonna be a separate app that will work as a launcher, not a modified Summoners War app, that's probably not possible.
pyrotorch Awesome Active Platinian Thursday at 4:31 PM #67 Hedwin said: It's gonna be a separate app that will work as a launcher, not a modified Summoners War app, that's probably not possible. Click to expand... So just a launcher and downloaded the app?
Hedwin said: It's gonna be a separate app that will work as a launcher, not a modified Summoners War app, that's probably not possible. Click to expand... So just a launcher and downloaded the app?
H Hedwin Platinian Thursday at 4:40 PM #68 pyrotorch said: So just a launcher and downloaded the app? Click to expand... Yes, it'll work like that for rooted android phones. For unrooted, people will need VphoneOS
pyrotorch said: So just a launcher and downloaded the app? Click to expand... Yes, it'll work like that for rooted android phones. For unrooted, people will need VphoneOS
T theStranger256 Rookie Yesterday at 8:59 PM #70 am i the only one that get the "Err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" while loading the game when launched from the launcher you gave us ?
am i the only one that get the "Err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" while loading the game when launched from the launcher you gave us ?
H Hedwin Platinian Yesterday at 9:03 PM #71 theStranger256 said: am i the only one that get the "Err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" while loading the game when launched from the launcher you gave us ? Click to expand... Hi, some people have this issue. You need to clear app datas for this to work
theStranger256 said: am i the only one that get the "Err_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" while loading the game when launched from the launcher you gave us ? Click to expand... Hi, some people have this issue. You need to clear app datas for this to work