Outdated Super Mecha Champions Ver. 1.0.17.034 MOD Files | AUTO AIM | 1 HIT | UNLOCK SS ALL SKIN +6 FEATURE

Kyaami

Rookie
Nov 8, 2020
Bolivia
so, i use the files i downloaded to replace the files of the game? second, does it has an expiration time? it says 7 days in the photo, first time i am seeing an actual mod for this game, i am just interested in the skin hack, you could make a telegram group for this mod.

Reactions: NPS99

NPS99

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 26, 2017
so, i use the files i downloaded to replace the files of the game? second, does it has an expiration time? it says 7 days in the photo, first time i am seeing an actual mod for this game, i am just interested in the skin hack, you could make a telegram group for this mod.
the duration will extended when new update released

TaoKirito

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2021
Uk
Hello , @NPS99 how do I put the file in the android folder on my device I can't see nothing on android folder I will attach a picture here can you support me whit what I have to do please ? I'm using RS file manager because on my default file manager I can't see the android folder so I have no clue what to do and I don't want to do something wrong to lose my file from my phone like pictures and videos and other stuff.
Screenshot_20231230_130753_RS File Manager.jpg

NPS99

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 26, 2017
Hello , @NPS99 how do I put the file in the android folder on my device I can't see nothing on android folder I will attach a picture here can you support me whit what I have to do please ? I'm using RS file manager because on my default file manager I can't see the android folder so I have no clue what to do and I don't want to do something wrong to lose my file from my phone like pictures and videos and other stuff. View attachment 588245
for android 13+ you need pc/laptop using usb debugging for copy paste file, because android 13+ not allowed you acces data files