Outdated Super Mecha Champions Ver. 1.0.17.034 MOD Files | AUTO AIM | 1 HIT | UNLOCK SS ALL SKIN +6 FEATURE

TaoKirito

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2021
Uk
for android 13+ you need pc/laptop using usb debugging for copy paste file, because android 13+ not allowed you acces data files
Oh ok then I will need to wait until Sunday when I will get to work to use a pc to do it so just to know I just have to go to android folder go to app and then just replace the file with the one you have posted here I'm right?

TaoKirito

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2021
Uk
Hello, @NPS99 can you help me i'm using a computer now so I'm going in the phone folder after I'm going to data folder but I can't find any were the app folder can you help me please i put here a picture.
Screenshot 2023-12-31 092543.png

Tuyul12

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 23, 2021
Indonesia
i just replaced that folder with the one you posted here but is not working any idea why ?
Download the mod file and game version 1.0.14 from here → download full data → go to folder → replace ori folder with mod folder✓ done, happy champion 🏆

PM if u guys wanna to play with me hehe

Reactions: TaoKirito

TaoKirito

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2021
Uk
Download the mod file and game version 1.0.14 from here → download full data → go to folder → replace ori folder with mod folder✓ done, happy champion 🏆

PM if u guys wanna to play with me hehe
Oh ok so to understand is not working on the new version of the game and only for the old one thanks you.

Reactions: Tuyul12

TaoKirito

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2021
Uk
Hello, @Tuyul12 and @NPS99 I try the way to install the old version but the game is not starting at all and I can't find the netease file in data folder any more is a very nice More can some one do a tutorial how to do it will be very easy I think I have some problems with my device I'm using Samsung S22 ultra and android 13 but no idea whats going one and I'm struggling for a long time to do it. :face26:

NPS99

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 26, 2017
Hello, @Tuyul12 and @NPS99 I try the way to install the old version but the game is not starting at all and I can't find the netease file in data folder any more is a very nice More can some one do a tutorial how to do it will be very easy I think I have some problems with my device I'm using Samsung S22 ultra and android 13 but no idea whats going one and I'm struggling for a long time to do it. :face26:
for android 13+ can't acces android/data/app
because protection file manager, you need pc or laptop then put usb for copy paste folder
anyway you need download first full game data for showing app/data/neteasegames

Reactions: TaoKirito

TaoKirito

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2021
Uk
for android 13+ can't acces android/data/app
because protection file manager, you need pc or laptop then put usb for copy paste folder
anyway you need download first full game data for showing app/data/neteasegames
Hello, @NPS99 So i need to download the normal version from store app and after uninstall it to can see the folder neteasegames in android/data/neteasegames after that i need to install the old launcher version from here and after that i need to add the new netease file in the android/data/neteasegames and the game suppose to work ? i'm right ?

NPS99

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 26, 2017
Hello, @NPS99 So i need to download the normal version from store app and after uninstall it to can see the folder neteasegames in android/data/neteasegames after that i need to install the old launcher version from here and after that i need to add the new netease file in the android/data/neteasegames and the game suppose to work ? i'm right ?
no, just instal old version from this post and upfate first inside game, then paste hack folder to game appdata