Outdated Super Sword - Idle RPG 1.0.21 MOD APK | Free Summons | Free Equipment Upgrade Cost

ITzJeymz

Platinian
Jun 13, 2023
Stop stalking me
So I've done the step and this is what happens it says "Error not enough storage space to install required resources." Can someone tell me how do I fix this Error?
Nevermind you just said this in one of your instructions "Bypass Not Enough Storage Space Error [ARM64 modded app.]" Which means it can't be fix well that's sad but it's okay...

• Sad
Reactions: nowhere_222

GameOfDice

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 17, 2022
FR
This game is high-pay-to-win. You need 4,00,00,000 diamonds to reach summon level Max in weapon, armor, helmet, gloves, and accessories.

From Vip 1 to Vip 10, you need to spend this much time.

My assets before Summon.

Before Start Summon Diamond Asset.jpg

FUK DIS GAME.jpg

If you spent 32967000 dias, in return, you only received 18,72,480 dias.

Summon Level Max, everything, and final Accessory Max check the Dias.
LMAO.jpg

Even in the Top 3, only one guy should be a real spender, and the Chinese must be a developer alternative or his friend. A guy there, Iansnow, rank 6 around that MF used cheats from early in the game, but the developer did not ban his account. Don't waste time on this game. Keeping Dev busy by uploading how to cheat inside :pepe001:.

Note to the developer kid: Rules must be the same for everyone; ban that iansnow MF account or else forget your game soon; it will become a ghost area. If once I got banned and never touched it again, but your activity as a developer has partiality it keeps boosting me to f##k your game with hacks. Many of my accounts are sleeping inside the game with dias in trillions. Find out if possible. Good luck, kid :pepe010:.

Tags
#cheat #hack #mod #mod apk #super sword - idle rpg #super sword - idle rpg cheat #super sword - idle rpg hack #super sword - idle rpg mod #super sword idle rpg #super sword idle rpg cheat #super sword idle rpg hack #super sword idle rpg mod