Rejected Request SuperStar BTS v1.0.8

Joobi

Rookie
Original poster
Feb 1, 2018
bWRIuRWUkzlXU05kpNXgPcHV2lUcQWccYMFSNkDksl_VwY7zZBjH9T6fnjCeNVNTc1kD=s180.png

Game Name: SuperStar BTS

Game Version: 1.0.8

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dalcomsoft.ssb&hl=en_US

APK Link: https://apkpure.net/superstar-bts/com.dalcomsoft.ssb/download?from=details

Cheat Requested: Unlimited Rhythm Points and Unlimited Emeralds OR increasing Rhythm Points/Emeralds when spent OR when purchasing Rhythm Points with Emeralds instead of buying 5,000 RP's with 200 Emeralds you would instead get 10,000 with the 200. Just trying to throw out alternatives :)

Have you tried any cheat engines?: GameKiller, GameGuardian, SBGameHacker, Freedom, CreeHack, etc.
I've tried them and none of them work

-----

The fun part of the game is attempting to try and get S-Perfects and get 3 stars on your own, so it would be nice if someone modded the money aspect since I go broke quickly when I'm trying to level cards or buy cards to finish up my missions. I hope someone could mod it this way, I would appreciate it!

Last edited:

nikittyy

Rookie
Sep 15, 2017
you cant hack diamonds, they are server side as far as I know. At this point, I'll just be happy with all s-perfect

Imo

Rookie
Feb 5, 2018
I'd be happy with an auto no miss mod if possible

Last edited:

Bek Hyun

Platinian
Mar 16, 2018
no mod. we have to play with our own thumbs without any help. I am also very sad. I get the same R card as the S card
I'm dying with the hard mode I can't even do anything with the new event hopeworld. I'm gonna cry. Is there any hack tool or mod or anything that worked for you guys??

Piechimin

Rookie
Apr 21, 2018
Saudi arabia
I'm frustrated. I've been trying my best these past few days but to no gain. I can barely make it to the second chorus in daydream full ver. So I'm not getting any rewards from week one. *Sigh*
I really wanted the A, S,and R card though...

Reactions: Imo

TaehyungsKimchi

Platinian
Jan 25, 2018
New York
I know this is old but they are extremely wary of hackers ever since someone on the official Reddit snitched lol. I still think it's possible to mod but it would have to be an offline version of the game

Tags
superstarbts