FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Hey, so apparently I am banned.

All I did is download the mod, didn't have an account on the phone.

It says "account 0 is banned"

Is there a way to "bypass" it ? When using official apk I have no issues, I can do the tutorial etc...

But as soon as i install the mod, it says I'm banned.

Hey, so apparently I am banned.

All I did is download the mod, didn't have an account on the phone.

It says "account 0 is banned"

Is there a way to "bypass" it ? When using official apk I have no issues, I can do the tutorial etc...

But as soon as i install the mod, it says I'm banned.

How are you banned if you do not have an account?
So you are not playing the game legit, download the modded apk and get the error message? And if you download the normal apk from app store you can start a fresh and new account?
Or did you tried to link your legit account via habbi account to the modded apk?

Hi, is this working for everyone? I can get into the game and navigate around but it crashes when entering chapters. Is it just me? Thanks
Is it working for all of you? Mine crashes when going into chapters or challenges. @mIsmcan advice pls. Thanks!!
If it's not working, hit that report button on the first post/page/original poster and let them know what's not working.

How are you banned if you do not have an account?
So you are not playing the game legit, download the modded apk and get the error message? And if you download the normal apk from app store you can start a fresh and new account?
Or did you tried to link your legit account via habbi account to the modded apk?

It wouldn't let me.

Like, I download official > play till I can Register the acc, on modded apk I port data from legit and it says "account 0 is banned"

The legit account is not banned, since the name is different, it just seems that it can't go through on start.

I'll test something else, but seems weird to me that even reseting data & cache / reinstall doesn't fix the issue

Reactions: Gnubbel666
Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod