FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Easy, but why?

MLSMANXP, I want to express my gratitude for your incredible work on this application modification. While playing, I observed a few issues that lead to the application shutting down. Specifically, using the 'batt' as the main weapon causes the system to close. Additionally, choosing 'patrol' or 'daily challenge' or 'Enders Echo' marks it as an attempt, triggering a system closure. Removing 'batt' and using other weapons seems to alleviate this problem.

When the 'Unlock All Skills' option is checked, it's fantastic to see all the skills in action, especially the max legendary tech parts. However, I noticed that Tsukuyomi's skill, if it comes already max unlocked, causes the application to crash. The same applies to the tech part 'Nanobot' when it's max unlocked.

I also observed that if 'Chapter 15: The Invincible' is checked, the system detects it, prompts a third-party application is in use and continued use could cause the account to be suspended, and withholds all rewards. The level needs to be replayed with this modification unchecked to receive rewards. After Chapter 15 this can be reactivated.

These are minor issues that caught my attention. If you are looking to improve the application further, could you please consider adding a feature where items in 'My Bag' do not delete when used or introducing item duplication for the items ones 'My Bag'? This might offer a workaround for the Gems problem many of us are facing. Gems are essential for acquiring equipment, and obtaining them can be quite challenging. Items that are stored in the 'My Bag' Survivors Shards, S Supply Keys, Weapon Designs, Chests, Core's, Pet Cookies, Special Op Tickets, Special Ops Coins, Energy Essence, Gold DNA.

Reactions: kyuruze
Chests in the 'My Bag' to look at adding a duplication or when we use these items the items does not delete 'Excellent Part Choice Pack and Survivor Shard Choice and S Grade Excellent Equipment Choice Pack'.

Reactions: kyuruze
1000038999.jpg

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod