This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Sir, maybe the game still detects the "Finish chapter" function when used on map 50 and above. Can you review and update? Thank you

From what I've scene, there's a certain threshold of your stats that influence this. For example, after you get atleast 7k attack and play without using risky features, you are allowed to progress like normal. Try upgrading equipment etc before going too far

I've noticed a similar pattern with Gold. If the drop item multiplier and your level are too high, it can exceed the system-coded limit, leading to the triggering of the 3rd party error

Reactions: Rashaflow
Everything except the gameplay is server-side, unfortunately
Wow, that makes acquiring the premium items incredibly challenging unless you're willing to spend thousands of dollars on a mobile application, which isn't even a AAA video game. I have one more request for your modification: could you add the ability to continuously click the skill refresh? In the regular game, we only get one refresh, but in the Zone Operation 'Extreme Challenge,' it gives the option to constantly refresh skills having this ability would allow us to find the exact skills needed for maximum damage in other challenges which damage multiplier and unlock all skills triggers the 3rd party error. Thanks

Reactions: bseizen
I have one more consideration. In the current fishing event, there's a slider that we can hit to enhance our chances of catching a large fish. Is there a way to maximize this slider to increase our chances? Similarly, when we use keys to open chests, the drop rate for excellent and legendary items is quite low. Can these drop rates be modified?

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod