FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

is anyone else having the issue of the game freezing up in the middle of battles? Im not getting any warnings from the devs or anything, but sometimes i go a long time with no freezing, and then others i go maybe 3 minutes before being knocked out of the game

if anyone is having troubles with the game freezing and then dumping you to the home screen, I found that the mod does not play well with the Sword of Disorder. It makes the kill count go in reverse and when it hits 0 the game freezes and then shuts off. This is my experience at least. AFter switching weapons no more freezes.
Pro Tip - If you don't want to get banned, don't touch any of the options in the Risky Features menu ever. They may not get you banned right away, but I guarantee you they will get you very very quickly.

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod