FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Hello. I hope you are well.
I Ilove this mod and If possible, I have a request.
You can add the feature of not gaining hp. I'll explain lol.
Exemple: When we play in EE, if your equipment and VP it gives more damage if your hp is minimal, so if you combine invincible with this new feature I can collect xp without gaining HP and give maximum damage all the time.

Ps.: I don't want to use a damage multiplier because I'm afraid of getting banned. So, this way I'm proposing I stay in my damage range, but I maximize it.

Game version updated to 2.9.3
1000013736.jpg

Need update sir....

Hello. I hope you are well.
I Ilove this mod and If possible, I have a request.
You can add the feature of not gaining hp. I'll explain lol.
Exemple: When we play in EE, if your equipment and VP it gives more damage if your hp is minimal, so if you combine invincible with this new feature I can collect xp without gaining HP and give maximum damage all the time.

Ps.: I don't want to use a damage multiplier because I'm afraid of getting banned. So, this way I'm proposing I stay in my damage range, but I maximize it.
Keep lowering your HP, I would suggest using magnet drop when your HP is low on EE

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod