FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Hot to unasign apk? And what are things to do to make save login?
Download vphone Gaga
Download magisk
Download lsposed
Download corepatch
Download Google play games
Download the app from there and start it from there. You might have to click the "fix my problems" in game but it should log you into your save file
Download mod
Install it on top of the play version
Start the mod and you should still be logged in.

Download vphone Gaga
Download magisk
Download lsposed
Download corepatch
Download the app from there and start it from there. You might have to click the "fix my problems" in game but it should log you into your save file
Download mod
Wow to many steps.... Wew....

anyone have any advice on how I can edit the apk version and still retain save data on a non-rooted phone? I've tried everything recommended on here :(

Do you guys use the mods in "Trials"??? I always get 3rd party app warning ater the the game ends. Just using automation and god mode for this. Am I doing something wrong? Like activating it at a wrong time?
Yes, once the new mod version is out, I'll share my settings. I apply the mod on all part of the game just in moderation and believable amount.

Do you guys use the mods in "Trials"??? I always get 3rd party app warning ater the the game ends. Just using automation and god mode for this. Am I doing something wrong? Like activating it at a wrong time?
The game also check your total Attack, if its too low, they detect that you shouldnt be at that level you are playing and will get that message.

Your doing too much damage
The game also check your total Attack, if its too low, they detect that you shouldnt be at that level you are playing and will get that message.

Thank you for this. I remember I turned on damage multiplyier. That maybe a red flag for them.

anyone have any advice on how I can edit the apk version and still retain save data on a non-rooted phone? I've tried everything recommended on here :(

it is possible if you follow richiewg3’s instruction and use vphone gaga then

Yes, once the new mod version is out, I'll share my settings. I apply the mod on all part of the game just in moderation and believable amount.

thank you. That will be wonderful 😄

Reactions: rhaegarv8
Here is the 2.9.3 spoof to 2.9.5. Use Base64 to decode to get link.
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlL3ZkczI2OHBzcGNycjBvMC9TdXJ2aXZvci5pb18yLjkuNS56aXAvZmlsZQ==

Download vphone Gaga
Download magisk
Download lsposed
Download corepatch
Download mod

Is vphone gaga vip required for magisk support?

Is vphone gaga vip required for magisk support?
you dont really need magisk, just root and backup manager.

On a rooted phone install the app from play store and login to your account as normal.
Use a backup app such as Swift Backup and Backup Data.
Uninstall and install Mod Menu version.
Restore the backup data only open app, and you should stay login.

Reactions: fefs and rhaegarv8
Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod