This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Once you play on the new update that happens. I have 2 accounts and 2nd account works fine. I'm guessing once you play on new version they update your account in the back end for the new update.
Oh yeah? So u need play on new version 1st n then play on the mod one right that?

Oh yeah? So u need play on new version 1st n then play on the mod one right that?
No, if you play the new version and then play the old mod using the version change method, you will not be able to do boss fight and the connection will timeout when doing speical ops. All you can do is, skip ads, until the new mod is release.

No, if you play the new version and then play the old mod using the version change method, you will not be able to do boss fight and the connection will timeout when doing speical ops. All you can do is, skip ads, until the new mod is release.
Ouw ic2... hope the new mod release quickly... my account is from mod apk here. So i cant play from another mod. Like apk editor etc...
Or do you have solution for me so i mustnt waiting the new mod from here?

Ouw ic2... hope the new mod release quickly... my account is from mod apk here. So i cant play from another mod. Like apk editor etc...
Or do you have solution for me so i mustnt waiting the new mod from here?
You need root phone, if you do not have root, you need to wait for next release.

Do you use Device ID to change modded APK to original device ID or are you using the device ID from modded APK to change original APK?
This method requires root. The mod and original apk has the same device id per phone. The Device ID is unqiue to each phone per APP, in thise case its Survivor.io. The reason why you get a new account on a new phone is due to the device ID is different. If you want to keep your current progress, you need to restore the device ID from the phone that has Survivor.io progress that you want to continue playing from.

Reactions: rhaegarv8

Also rhaegarv8 if you ever get banned you will not be able to play the game unless you reset your phone. TO avoid that you will need to use device id changer . Although with a new device id it will start from beginning but but you will be able to play on the same phone without resetting.

Reactions: rhaegarv8
Very stupid question, maybe asked 1000000 times, but why isn't it possible to add/hack gems and gold? Ig it's something about the server connection, so the server checks the amount you have and you got and there is a failsafe in the app, is this right? So it's just impossible to hack/add gems and gold totally?

The value is store on the server side database, even if you change the value, the game will resync and go back to normal value.

It's store on the server database, even if you change it the value will go back once the game resync with server

Please release a lite version of the mod that has Ad skipping and Finish Chapter. This way the user can play the new update while they wait for the full mod.

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod