FREE MOD Sword of Convallaria Ver. 2.10.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier, Defense Multiplier, Game Speed

Post number 46 has been selected as best answered.

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
For the content where the mod doesn't work, the server may be handling some of the logic, but I'm not 100% sure. The devs did a pretty good job of making the game's code difficult to access, so it's harder to determine exactly how those modes work.
Thank you for the explanation! I really appreciate your work on the mod. If possible, it would be even better if you could make the mod work with Crossing World and the events as well. That would make the mod much more useful. Thanks again for your hard work!
 
How to be able to login from Facebook? Mine always says authorization revoked everytime i tried Facebook login. Kindly help thankyou
 
Thank you for the explanation! I really appreciate your work on the mod. If possible, it would be even better if you could make the mod work with Crossing World and the events as well. That would make the mod much more useful. Thanks again for your hard work!
Anything handled server side won't be possible to crack unless they don't have server side data integrity checks, which is basically impossible in modern games.
 
looks like you can't authorize in mod, not through google, not through facebook. it's always says "Failed to authorize"
but it's log in just fine on unmoded app on the same emu
 
looks like you can't authorize in mod, not through google, not through facebook. it's always says "Failed to authorize"
but it's log in just fine on unmoded app on the same emu
To log in with Facebook on a modded APK, you need to uninstall the Facebook app first. As for logging in with Google, you need to follow a few steps using Lucky Patcher. There’s a post about it on the forum, so I recommend searching there.

I’ve already provided the mod, so the rest is up to you guys. I’m happy to point you in the right direction, but I can’t walk you through every single step.:pepe023:
 
To log in with Facebook on a modded APK, you need to uninstall the Facebook app first. As for logging in with Google, you need to follow a few steps using Lucky Patcher. There’s a post about it on the forum, so I recommend searching there.

I’ve already provided the mod, so the rest is up to you guys. I’m happy to point you in the right direction, but I can’t walk you through every single step.:pepe023:
Can you provide the link for logging in with google using lucky patcher? I've been trying to login with facebook but it didnt work
 
Also when tried login thru fb it will pop out the facebook browser but after in login my facebook acount it would just show my facebook page , nothing indicating about login to my game account, when i closed the browser its just authorization revoke
 
To log in with Facebook on a modded APK, you need to uninstall the Facebook app first. As for logging in with Google, you need to follow a few steps using Lucky Patcher. There’s a post about it on the forum, so I recommend searching there.

I’ve already provided the mod, so the rest is up to you guys. I’m happy to point you in the right direction, but I can’t walk you through every single step.:pepe023:
Gracias por tu mod gran trabajo si pudieras hacer algo similar para un juego llamado invokers titán legacy 🙏
 

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Sword of Reborn
Replies
7
Views
463
Back
Top Bottom