Not Working Tailed Demon Slayer Ver. 1.6.10 MOD MENU | Godmode | One Shot Kill | Max VIP | Max Battle Pass | Add Currencies

Using S22
Android users

For those having issues logging into Facebook because the app literally freezes your phone and you cannot log in. I used Samsung Dex to run the app from my phone onto my PC then Facebook logged in on my PC. Some of the web browsers may be cut out just leaving an empty white box but it is still manageable to log into your facebook. When you log into your Facebook if it is still not showing the whole web page. Just press the left bottom corner and you will allow it to connect to your FB account after it will still show the loading icon just click on it and it should say link successfully. Then uninstall on your phone and just play the official app on google play. (This is what worked for me thought I would share it again the whole process would be on your pc)

Using S22
Android users

For those having issues logging into Facebook because the app literally freezes your phone and you cannot log in. I used Samsung Dex to run the app from my phone onto my PC then Facebook logged in on my PC. Some of the web browsers may be cut out just leaving an empty white box but it is still manageable to log into your facebook. When you log into your Facebook if it is still not showing the whole web page. Just press the left bottom corner and you will allow it to connect to your FB account after it will still show the loading icon just click on it and it should say link successfully. Then uninstall on your phone and just play the official app on google play. (This is what worked for me thought I would share it again the whole process would be on your pc)
Just wanted to add obviously you could just play on bluestack and log into Facebook and transfer to your phone. This is just for those who played on mobile specifically android

Tags Tags
action rpg hypercasual rpg single player stylized stylized realistic taileddemonslayer - idle rpg taileddemonslayer - idle rpg cheat taileddemonslayer - idle rpg hack taileddemonslayer - idle rpg mod taileddemonslayer - idle rpg mod apk