Shared [Tested] Tale of Immortal Ver. 1.1.549 MOD Menu APK | Unlock DLC, Damage Multiplier, One Hit Kill, God Mode, Items & Currency Multiplier

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
FINISHED PLAYING FOR THE 7TH TIME I GOTTA SAY GOOD BYE NOW VRO
 

Attachments

  • 12e75ef2f4fb159ff07ef36f45128ca4.jpg
    12e75ef2f4fb159ff07ef36f45128ca4.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
@riku23kr I finished playing this game so I'm not sure how to explain anything anymore for now > You need to enter a code to get that menu in the battle> then follow the steps and get the NPC id code > there's codes for NPC > so sometimes it doesn't work if you put the code that supposed to be used for player id not NPC ( basically different codes for NPC and player Id ) entire the wrong one or get the word wrong it won't work
 
Tags Tags
ptt myselfneon working

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom