This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Rejected Request Tales of Crestoria (Global)

Zanza

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 23, 2020
UrMomsBedroom

Game Name: Tales of Crestoria

Google Play Store Link: TALES OF CRESTORIA - Apps on Google Play

APK Link: TALES OF CRESTORIA for Android - APK Download

Cheat Requested: This game has a strong root detection mechanism. It doesn't work with root. Please remove this mechanism so that people with root can play the game.

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> Because cheat engines can't bypass root detection mechanisms. But I decompiled the apk and tried the usual method to delete root checking mechanisms (search strings for superuser, /system/xbin, /data/local etc,), but it didn't work.

Additional information regarding the root check mechanism of this game. When I use Magisk Hide and obfuscate Magisk, all Root Checker apps I tried showed a no root status and the game started for 3 seconds. After that it closes and opens a KlabGames website that shows your device is rooted. It seems while the game is running, every couple seconds the game performs a root check in the background.

Last edited:

Zanza

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 23, 2020
UrMomsBedroom
Additional information regarding the root check mechanism of this game. When I use Magisk Hide and obfuscate Magisk, all Root Checker apps I tried showed a no root status and the game started for 3 seconds. After that it closes and opens a KlabGames website that shows your device is rooted. It seems while the game is running, every couple seconds the game performs a root check in the background.