PMT FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 6.9.2 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

nnneal

Platinian
Jul 10, 2021
Manila
Didn't need to quote me. I know what I'm doing, was sharing the method I use to reduce the chance for others from getting teapot. Believe me I've had enough trial and error through
Didn't meant to invalidate your method. Just shared my method while quoting you since it's similar to an extent.

H2ospez

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2020
Lithuania
Adfter i get 10k stages i dont even use any thing exept vip :D i lost my main forgoting email. So now i just grind it back and play normal

nnneal

Platinian
Jul 10, 2021
Manila
What you said kind of make sense, but it's too risky for someone who rreache - as you exampled - 50k. What is safer is to prestige a few times at your MS and put relics in your artifacts and only then push.
I am around 80k and can easily push 1k with a single round of prestiges. It takes me around 3 hours to do that, because my prestige time is 1:30 min and I do other stuff while the game is open.

So what I exactly do is:
- reach my limit (when takes more than 20 secs to kill a boss)
- put something around 50-60 prestiges in my Book of Shadows (until it reaches 96-98% lifetime relics)
-start prestiging and put 1 MS worth relic on each important artifact (56 if I remember correctly)

Once I do that, I can push with ABSOLUTELY ZERO risk of ban (unless someone manually reports me, of course).
I have multiple accounts around 30k-50k while my main is sitting at 100k. It's risky for late game players, but the advice I gave is for early to mid game as I stated. Most players that are in mid game and late game (that are using this mod) have an understanding of how the game works to an extent, leading to less teapots, and wouldn't really need to be scared like others in this thread. That's why there's really no wrong method for those that use this mod at higher stages ~ some are just better.

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
I have multiple accounts around 30k-50k while my main is sitting at 100k. It's risky for late game players, but the advice I gave is for early to mid game as I stated. Most players that are in mid game and late game (that are using this mod) have an understanding of how the game works to an extent, leading to less teapots, and wouldn't really need to be scared like others in this thread. That's why there's really no wrong method for those that use this mod at higher stages ~ some are just better.
The problem with that method is that although maybe it can slightly speed things up, if you don't have status (such as pets, high level artifacts, weapons, scrolls etc), people will get teapot; while doing the opposite (upgrading first, pushing later) has no real risk other than someone from your clan spotting and reporting you. Also you didn't stated for people to keep upgrading stuff. You made it sound like just pushing and prestiging is enough to rush to the level cap and you know that doing that is to flirt with the teapot.

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
Hello guy's i will give some advices for who can't use mod.
1- Dont use coins hack
2- Hero and weapon scroll don't use 100% , im in 50k and use 38% of them
3- peristage after 300 stage that's make u play safe.
4- Max prestige is good in torment but u need to put any number before u open it from 50~120 after peristage.
5- dont peristage more than 150~200 in day.
6- Try to play with hack like a boost or recharge ,to have fun and dont get report.. about pets buy it from shop, win weapon and scroll from tournament ❤

That what i do from 2 months
As many people who know how to use the hack stated so many times, coins not decrease is 100% safe.
Unless pushing inside a tournament and only untill you reach your MS, NEVER use hero and scroll weapon. The hard wall is easy to cross by using that and it will lead you into a ban.
Again, pushing beyond your personal hard wall, which is what the game consider to be your potential limit for the status you have, is ALWAYS dangerous. You may jump a few stages when not intended to, but getting used to it will get you banned in the first mistake you make - assuming that you actually know how the game calculate your potential and know what is your supposed MS for that.
The number of prestiges only matter when the events show within your clan the number of tokens you are getting everyday.
The only thing useful in your comment is to buy pets. They are more important than equipments for those who are pushing constantly. No one is seen within the late game with less than 3k pets, for instance. So people just need to check other clanmates in order to know how much they are looking for to make their data to look legit.

Reactions: FairyCloshak

FairyCloshak

Platinian
Jul 22, 2021
Belgium
As many people who know how to use the hack stated so many times, coins not decrease is 100% safe.
Unless pushing inside a tournament and only untill you reach your MS, NEVER use hero and scroll weapon. The hard wall is easy to cross by using that and it will lead you into a ban.
Again, pushing beyond your personal hard wall, which is what the game consider to be your potential limit for the status you have, is ALWAYS dangerous. You may jump a few stages when not intended to, but getting used to it will get you banned in the first mistake you make - assuming that you actually know how the game calculate your potential and know what is your supposed MS for that.
The number of prestiges only matter when the events show within your clan the number of tokens you are getting everyday.
The only thing useful in your comment is to buy pets. They are more important than equipments for those who are pushing constantly. No one is seen within the late game with less than 3k pets, for instance. So people just need to check other clanmates in order to know how much they are looking for to make their data to look legit.
Hello i'm new here :) I used this mod in the patch 5.3.1 (Waiting the 5.7 upgdate) and i got a teapot. I have see that everyone here give good tips to avoid the teapot. Many guys here say dont pass your potential max stage. How can i calculate it ? Im verry bad cheater and i want to know more to seems 'legit' and reach the end game stage for the first time. Thanks you for all everyone !

(PS: Do u have the 5.7 uptade please ? i dont see any link)

lok9987

Platinian
Jun 30, 2020
malaysia
Hello i'm new here :) I used this mod in the patch 5.3.1 (Waiting the 5.7 upgdate) and i got a teapot. I have see that everyone here give good tips to avoid the teapot. Many guys here say dont pass your potential max stage. How can i calculate it ? Im verry bad cheater and i want to know more to seems 'legit' and reach the end game stage for the first time. Thanks you for all everyone !

(PS: Do u have the 5.7 uptade please ? i dont see any link)
just don't use the coin increase option then you'll be fine

lok9987

Platinian
Jun 30, 2020
malaysia
thanks you my friend !
I was using this:

Unlimited mana: ON
No skill Coowdown: ON
Unlimited fairies: ON
Instand Max-prestige: ON / 0 added level

Do u have the new mod for current update ? thanks :)
better not to use the unlimited fairies on a new acc because you'll finish the achievement too fast.
also the update hasn't been released yet, you're welcome

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
better not to use the unlimited fairies on a new acc because you'll finish the achievement too fast.
also the update hasn't been released yet, you're welcome
Hello. Although you are trying to help, if you don't know what you are talking about, you should attain yourself from saying some things.
Achievements are stored locally, so it has no harm on reaching any of them at any time.
Also, it is not only the coin increase that can get people banned.
Read other posts before you do that, or you might get other people banned.

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
thanks you my friend !
I was using this:

Unlimited mana: ON
No skill Coowdown: ON
Unlimited fairies: ON
Instand Max-prestige: ON / 0 added level

Do u have the new mod for current update ? thanks :)
You can keep using those and have a safe gameplay as other people at endgame also have. Being in a rush won't help. You'll always need to prestige a lot so pushing beyond your limit does nothing but put you at the risk of getting banned. Only the devs know how the potential of an account is calculated.

No one has an updated version of this mod and we are all waiting for Nik's release.

FairyCloshak

Platinian
Jul 22, 2021
Belgium
Hello. Although you are trying to help, if you don't know what you are talking about, you should attain yourself from saying some things.
Achievements are stored locally, so it has no harm on reaching any of them at any time.
Can you give me your personnal tips to avoid teapot ? :) thanks :)

lok9987

Platinian
Jun 30, 2020
malaysia
if achievements are stored locally, how can the progress be carried to a new device then.
The truth is if you do achievements in a impossibly short time, you will get teapot.
Also, I didn't say that using the coin increase leads to ban, I said that not using it will be safe since this feature leads to pushing over the hard wall.
Try reading carefully before you try to say something and I've been using the mod for long enough to know what I'm talking about.

rouljie

Platinian
May 22, 2021
Indonesia
Just push without power boost. Instant prestige is the most powerful weapons.
bro, i totally agree with this! but sometimes i worry that they may calculates how much titans you've killl againts how many time you prestiges. for example, u instant prestige 10x a day (just to farm fire stones) but u kill 0 titan or just few. that would be not logic, right?!
I 40k ms and do lots instant prestiges and theres no ban so far, just that "what if" in some point, maybe late game, they'll check?! its not so hard fo a programmer to do that, right?!

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
Can you give me your personnal tips to avoid teapot ? :) thanks :)
I use clan ship build without anchoring shot
if achievements are stored locally, how can the progress be carried to a new device then.
The truth is if you do achievements in a impossibly short time, you will get teapot.
Also, I didn't say that using the coin increase leads to ban, I said that not using it will be safe since this feature leads to pushing over the hard wall.
Try reading carefully before you try to say something and I've been using the mod for long enough to know what I'm talking about.
Achievements won't get anybody teapot and I know from experience because I rushed as many as I could since the beginning and I'm at 80k now.
Let me enlight you on the matter of data storage.
Relics, artifacts are stored remotely and MS are stored AND checked all the time, and according to Nik, attacks on raids also. Other stuff such as heroes levels and the amount of coins the account has are stored locally, which is why you can use coin increase combined with auto buy heroes without any problem IF YOU DON'T PUSH. How? Just turn off the boss and keep killing titans. In order to make my data more believable, I have spent a few nights with my game opened and with a really high amount of coins just so I don't need to use skills to kill titans and not bosses for the sake of my numbers. So yeah, they do save all data within the serve, but only on prestige, and the way they interpret are different, since you can get your game rested if you insta-MS inside a tournament in the first push or try to use relics when offline.
So yeah, achievements are offline stuff and there is absolutely no risk to collect all of them.

I hope this clarifies.

Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yunana24 FREE MOD Wuggy Bow : Tap Titans Master v1.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Coins | Blocked Ads GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
B Filled Request Tap Titans 2 iOS Filled Requests 2
A Shared [Tested] Tap Titans Tested Shared Android MODs 29
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Piano Dream: Tap Piano Tiles 3 ver. 1.4.69 MOD APK | UNLOCK VIP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Risdom(リズダム) -英語攻略リズムゲーム- ver. 1.1.1 MOD MENU APK | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT AND God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tap Hunter タップハンター~剣と魔法の放置RPG~ Ver. 1.0.46 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Speed | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 73
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Dino & Fossil Hunter Tap Idle Ver. 0.12.6 MOD APK | Hammer Power EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tap Tap Fish AbyssRium (+VR) v1.68.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 10
Axey PMT FREE MOD Idle Racer — Tap, Merge & Race Ver. 0.9.101-7 MOD MENU APK | Add Cash EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Tap To Translate Screen v1.86 [Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 31
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Fap n Tap (Nutaku) Ver. 0.7.13 Mod APK | Menu | Exp Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 852
Axey Not Working Idle Miner Clicker: Tap Tycoon Ver. 2.1.2 MOD MENU APK | Currency Doesn't Decrease Outdated PMT Android MODs 7
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Idle Necromancer: AFK Tap Hero v4.3500 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
D Shared [Tested] Tap Ninja - Idle Game v5.1.5 MOD APK (Game Speed) Tested Shared Android MODs 3
nowhere_222 Shared [Tested] Tap Force 2.51 MOD APK | Speed Hack Tested Shared Android MODs 44
G Shared [Tested] Tap on Time! v2.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
daz87 Shared [Tested] Piano Star: Tap Music Tiles Ver. 1.4.6 MOD APK | Unlocked All Content | VIP Activated Tested Shared Android MODs 14
Axey PMT FREE MOD Formula Clicker - Idle Manager Ver. 2.5.5 MOD MENU APK | Tap Currency Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Double Tap v1.8.2 [Premium] by NorthRiver Tested Android Apps 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Quick Art: 1-Tap Photo Editor v2.1.6 (Subscribed) Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Tap To Translate Screen v1.70 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 26
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Country Star: Music Game ver. 34.0.0.789 MOD MENU APK | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT | HIGH SCORE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 108
xyzhunter PM Injector Pianista ver. 2.4.4 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP MARVELOUS PM INJECTOR APP MODS 18
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tap Monster:Idle Adventure RPG Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 61
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Auto Clicker - Automatic tap v2.1.4 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 33
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD Tap Dragon Little Knight Luna Ver. 1.1.29 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage, Gold, Drops, Resources & more! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yeowang VIP MOD Tap Dragon Little Knight Luna VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 68
J Open Request Tap to Build ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tap Tap Run | Clicker Games v1.14.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 10
S Open Request Tap n' go ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
xyzhunter PM Injector Beatstar - Touch Your Music ver. 31.0.0.4926 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT+ | HIGH SCORE PM INJECTOR APP MODS 81
G Shared [Tested] Tap Away: Puzzle Games v6.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
G Shared [Tested] Tip Tap Soccer v1.10.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Tap & Up v1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Oil Tycoon idle tap miner game Ver. 3.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
G Shared [Tested] Tap Tap Blox Fighters v1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tap Tap: Idle City Builder Sim v5.2.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
B Outdated Hopeless Heroes: Tap Attack Ver. 2.1.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 24
Mercurialx Open Request Tap Fantasy:NFT Games&MMORPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD The Dreamland: An Idle Clicker Ver. 48 MOD APK | Menu | Tap DMG Multi | Pet DMG Multi EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
G Shared [Tested] Cyber Samurai - Tap to Slash v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
riiet Open Request Tap Tycoon (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
riiet Open Request Tap Legends: Tactics RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
G Shared [Tested] Tap Anime - Color By Number v1.8.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Tap Unlock v1.1.0 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Tap Force ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 43
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Viking Gods - Idle Tap Game Ver. 1.5.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 81
G Shared [Tested] Tap Monsters v0.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
D AOS APP [Tested] Tap VPN: Unlimited VPN service v2.60 [Premium Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 53
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tap Dungeon: RPG Idle Clicker Ver. 0.6.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Attack Multiplier | No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13