FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

I'm positive the issue is happening with legit players as well. One of them even contacted the support and he had to completely reinstall the game. But the error persists. So it'll probably be fixed in the patch.
Installed the play store version and didnt found any trouble about the mana thingy.
I played 3 accounts in my phone, legit apk for my main, the modded one for my 2 alts.

Installed the play store version and didnt found any trouble about the mana thingy.
I played 3 accounts in my phone, legit apk for my main, the modded one for my 2 alts.
Since only 2 people out of 49 on my clan are facing the same issue, it might be something specific that it's causing it, but it's a problem for legit players nevertheless.

Since only 2 people out of 49 on my clan are facing the same issue, it might be something specific that it's causing it, but it's a problem for legit players nevertheless.
if they use multicast on HS, probably yes it was a bugged. otherwise they using the same mod as you do. since hotfix of 5.6.0 is a sideserver, my best advice is wait for 5.6.1 tomorrow.

Reactions: mmrls
if they use multicast on HS, probably yes it was a bugged. otherwise they using the same mod as you do. since hotfix of 5.6.0 is a sideserver, my best advice is wait for 5.6.1 tomorrow.
What you said makes absolutely no sense at all, but ok.

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk