FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

anyone know how to extract my account data from the app? forgot to link it and cant open the app till ive downloaded new ver and have no idea if it will even keep my save data lol (Noob here)

Reactions: HagemaruLolz
anyone know how to extract my account data from the app? forgot to link it and cant open the app till ive downloaded new ver and have no idea if it will even keep my save data lol (Noob here)
try use ES File Explore or similar app that can help u access data/cache.. simply look at Android > Data > com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2 .. rename com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2 folder to com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2a .. and u can safely uninstall the game and install it back or update it.. but after update/download the game back u have to rename the folder back to it original name first before open the game..if not it sometime can messed up with ur file..

Reactions: taptitans222
Menu not popping up after opening up the game? Already allowed display over app. Perhaps you could update the video on the guide on how to open the mod menu in game

Reactions: joaopdom
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk