FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

Can you make a version that doesnt ban you instant? only unlimited mana would be big win

It doesn't "ban you instantly"
You'll get banned if you prestige while using the following mods (because they are passed to the game server on prestige)
- All item bonuses active (if used when you have almost no actual sets)
- Hero Weapons / Scrolls boosted up to 300
- Passive Skill upgrade

You'll also get banned if you pass your "estimated max level" by more than a certain amount (i.e. if you use the Gold Increase mod to go straight to level 5000 from 0 on your first prestige)

You will also get banned from being reported by multiple players when they see you at stage 150k with 8 tournaments played and 200 pets (don't be greedy).

If you're not greedy and play it slowly, you can safely use the mod without any issues. Remember, this game is not designed to be "quick win" and you'll get caught if you think it is.

Reactions: FoldedOdin
It doesn't "ban you instantly"
You'll get banned if you prestige while using the following mods (because they are passed to the game server on prestige)
- All item bonuses active (if used when you have almost no actual sets)
- Hero Weapons / Scrolls boosted up to 300
- Passive Skill upgrade

You'll also get banned if you pass your "estimated max level" by more than a certain amount (i.e. if you use the Gold Increase mod to go straight to level 5000 from 0 on your first prestige)

You will also get banned from being reported by multiple players when they see you at stage 150k with 8 tournaments played and 200 pets (don't be greedy).

If you're not greedy and play it slowly, you can safely use the mod without any issues. Remember, this game is not designed to be "quick win" and you'll get caught if you think it is.

Can i upgrade passive skill to max then turn it off and prestige so it gets saved or does it ban me? Since i play for 2 month or so now normally and i m 110k stage? or i just use it for unlimited mana and boss encounter only so it just help me farming faster thats all.

Can i upgrade passive skill to max then turn it off and prestige so it gets saved or does it ban me? Since i play for 2 month or so now normally and i m 110k stage? or i just use it for unlimited mana and boss encounter only so it just help me farming faster thats all.
No, the passive skill modifier permanently affects your account on the game server and cannot be undone (I actually don't know why it's included in the mod) - @nik2143 is there any additional context around this option at all?

No, the passive skill modifier permanently affects your account on the game server and cannot be undone (I actually don't know why it's included in the mod) - @nik2143 is there any additional context around this option at all?
The feature is there anyone can choose if want to use it or ignore

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk