This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

Hola quizás debe poner una advertencia de que te pueden banear si usas el mod. De cualquier manera, alguien puede brindarme algunos tips para evitar el baneo? O el baneo es inevitable? Gracias

Hello, maybe you should put a warning that you can be banned if you use the mod. Anyway, can someone give me some tips to avoid being banned? Or is the ban inevitable? Thank you

I'm getting different amount of relic than stated when prestige. Before I prestige it shows I'm going to get around 60k relics. But when I actually prestige I only get like 800 relics. Anyone knows why?

I'm getting different amount of relic than stated when prestige. Before I prestige it shows I'm going to get around 60k relics. But when I actually prestige I only get like 800 relics. Anyone knows why?
They are checked serverside so even if you have booster than the server give you the real value

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk