FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

so is passive skills upgrades high risk? im at 60k i dont wanna get ban lol

I created a new account, set all passives to level 300 and was not banned. I didn't do much prestige and limited myself to stage 7X.
Anyway, I wouldn't have the courage to use it on my main account. It is possible that in the future they will realize that there is something wrong going on.
If you are going to use it, use it on a secondary account and make the main account as safe as possible.

I created a new account, set all passives to level 300 and was not banned. I didn't do much prestige and limited myself to stage 7X.
Anyway, I wouldn't have the courage to use it on my main account. It is possible that in the future they will realize that there is something wrong going on.
If you are going to use it, use it on a secondary account and make the main account as safe as possible.
what if you just do some level ups? not at max

I use new a/c to join tournament from 5000 to 6000, it is ok, not ban notice. Passive skill only add Arcane Bargain to 100 lv.
But, I think it is no meaning if you use only fight with boss cheat is the same result. And, this cheat can turn off.
Add passive skill is useful for high stage a/c. I play my a/c 75k to join tournament, playing about 2 hours with no cheat even join high xp clan, 90% prestige.
If use added passive skill could be short time. But it maybe not safe, record is in your a/c.

hi @nik2143 how are you? first I want to thank you for all your effort on making this game fun for more people, and secondly, as @Jelsh questioned: do you think that it would be viable to make a MS -1 jump? for at MS we have that delay time, which may vary depending on your personal data (I got from 3 up to 9 min delay for prestige on diff toons). I notice that at stage 60, you have no limit and can make all 99 prestiges for evento bonuses in 15 minutes or so. also, one time my limit was 4 min and after 2 days prestiging several times, the game raised it to 9 minutes and it went one entire day like that.

hi @nik2143 how are you? first I want to thank you for all your effort on making this game fun for more people, and secondly, as @Jelsh questioned: do you think that it would be viable to make a MS -1 jump? for at MS we have that delay time, which may vary depending on your personal data (I got from 3 up to 9 min delay for prestige on diff toons). I notice that at stage 60, you have no limit and can make all 99 prestiges for evento bonuses in 15 minutes or so. also, one time my limit was 4 min and after 2 days prestiging several times, the game raised it to 9 minutes and it went one entire day like that.
Yes i can do it in next update

Hope this will get updated with the MS - 1 option after the 5.3 update later. It would really be useful to max out the 99 prestiges as i get 8 mins downtime.

Also max ms seems safe, i already got an undisputed win from a tourney and no ban. Im at 7k with just 8 days of playing. Just never use increase coin unless you want to get banned. Passives seem safe too

Hope this will get updated with the MS - 1 option after the 5.3 update later. It would really be useful to max out the 99 prestiges as i get 8 mins downtime.

Also max ms seems safe, i already got an undisputed win from a tourney and no ban. Im at 7k with just 8 days of playing. Just never use increase coin unless you want to get banned. Passives seem safe too
as I found out, you are in a low exp guild, and that's why you get to wait so much. the higher it's exp, the smaller the cooldown. I'm at 10k with 3 and a half days playtime and waiting 2 min for prestige

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk