FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

Why would anyone want the ms slider back? It is always better to prestige at ms anyway. That being said, only the item sets are broken. Auto buy is fine like the other options. Just need to turn it off and on after prestige.

Reactions: Vinz3434
Why would anyone want the ms slider back? It is always better to prestige at ms anyway. That being said, only the item sets are broken. Auto buy is fine like the other options. Just need to turn it off and on after prestige.
If you prestige too much at the MS, the risk exist that someone may look at the top fire stones list and spot you. Being able to prestige within the range of 97.5% helps avoid that, although the amount of relics you get is low.

If you prestige too much at the MS, the risk exist that someone may look at the top fire stones list and spot you. Being able to prestige within the range of 97.5% helps avoid that, although the amount of relics you get is low.
Yes , the amount of relic will be very low. So I don’t see the point ?

Im at 116k (Cap) and Priestiege always at MS and already got 15k Firestones, Game Hives doesnt care, aslong u dont fuck up and share ur mod.
My Second Account is at 95k, with 15day playtime. Just me Smart and Push/Priestige 4-5x/Optimize ur Artefacts/Push again. With my Second Account im in a clan with newbies, they dont care or have no plan of the games. With main acc im into a top 15 Clan and get juicy dust 2x per week and portal 50 ofc.

Im at 116k (Cap) and Priestiege always at MS and already got 15k Firestones, Game Hives doesnt care, aslong u dont fuck up and share ur mod.
My Second Account is at 95k, with 15day playtime. Just me Smart and Push/Priestige 4-5x/Optimize ur Artefacts/Push again. With my Second Account im in a clan with newbies, they dont care or have no plan of the games. With main acc im into a top 15 Clan and get juicy dust 2x per week and portal 50 ofc.
Makes sense. I get the part of not sharing data. But would you mind to share just the build you choose on the one you're pushing?

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk