This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

How long did it take you to go to 116 ?

Makes sense. I get the part of not sharing data. But would you mind to share just the build you choose on the one you're pushing?
tt2-compedium use Clan Ship ASh (pHoM/Fairy gold) v1.0 (me goes phom) and obv u have umlimited mana, so u want abuse that. (forbidden contract)

How long did it take you to go to 116 ?
Not long, i played legit to 30k, than jumped between mods, in arround September 2020 i found this mod, and yeah skyrocket to 116k. But yeah, Stage is not important, clanraid is the only thing that count acutally. For fast Cap, u need to understand how the "tea pot" works, if you on your first account take it slow.

Mostly i use this Mod to get Second or First Place in Tournament, not always first, only at important tournaments, if you have a High Winrate you will get punished and reported. For Abysaal, i join, wait for the last 2-3 Hours, and yeah get first easily.

Reactions: soldade
I just wanted to point out for this mod also the number of max multi-cast for the firesword and war cry only has 1 even though I upgrade both to have 3 each. I only experience on this mod on other mod. So please fix this problem also @nik2143 . Just in case that it is not pointed out yet by other players.

You are mistaken. Put some more points there and you'll see that it works just fine, and that's the reason no one else has pointed out. I have 2 multicasts at lvl 6 on Command Supremacy (War Cry).

Reactions: SixonQQ and nik2143
@nik2143 Ofc don´t want to tell you what to do xD but i would just wait. Soon there will be the 5.4 patch ... think its under 2 weeks now. so just let this version be and then put your time in 5.4 when it is there. for me personaly it just doesn´t make much sense to put to much time into this version now.

Reactions: SixonQQ
2 weeks ? Where do you get that from ?

I don't knew that a patch was coming so I'll wait for it

I got this message "teapot" and it wont let me continue stages , im at 4.3k and dont let me collect stuff, thats a ban?
Youre Banned, the game calculate your max reachable stage, if you go over that with the Mod, you get Teapot (Ban). Push some Stages and Priestiege 10-20 Times, invest those, priestiege again, level up everything a bit, push.

Reactions: Wakkie
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk