Filled Request The Elder Scrolls Blades

deak373

Platinian
Jun 14, 2017
@Ericknight
You have to open lucky parcher

Make a patch for in app purchases and check both the top and second boxes then tap the uninstall and install and you buy the genes after downloading all the games extra files
Thx, bro... work like a charm! ?

Reactions: netlag666

xXDakurasXx

Rookie
Original poster
Apr 5, 2018
Germany
The question is if you will not be banned if you have too many gems. if that somehow check somehow and then lock the account.

Developer

Platinian
Mar 25, 2018
Cyber
For sure, many of the people on here will overdo it and I am sure we will see them banned. Don't do this too much on your main or I am sure they can create an algorithm to track this and take action against all account services. I will be uploading an apk and tut later for users with and without root.

caspaas

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 17, 2018
Netherlands
Do not hack the gems anymore, its caught on.
all purchases are being tracked.

Oh well, bethesda can suck a ****
After Fallout 76 i lost all hope anyway in them.

Developer

Platinian
Mar 25, 2018
Cyber
Purchases can't be tracked. The whole process is routed through lucky patcher. I posted a video on my youtube channel that doesn't require root. DON'T ABUSE IT. If you get banned, you can justify it through an in game gem farming bug that can be found all over YouTube. Both, purchasing and the farming show up as the same. If they ban you for an in game glitch then they are just greedy bastards haha.

Please subscribe and like if you can though, it helps me out as a content creator <3

I'll decompile and see what I can do about the apk in the future as well

Developer

Platinian
Mar 25, 2018
Cyber
If you buy the gems, use them all and use it in moderation. Play normally and don't go crazy on legendary chests. Be smart about it.

Ultra_HR

Rookie
Jun 5, 2018
UK
For those that get stuck loading into the game after patching it, I found if you just insert the modified dalvik into the game as its patch it works 100% that way, I'm on the galaxy s9+ pie 9.0
Hey, could you provide more detail on doing this? I can't see the option you're referring to to "insert the modified dalvik".

FF7Cloude

Platinian
Nov 20, 2017
Took a few screenshots
its best to keep the gems below 10k as you could get a possible ban, but having to buy gems this way is better than giving bethesda a ton of $$$ for something that you need later on in the game ??? its too difficult already

FF7Cloude

Platinian
Nov 20, 2017
use SBenny Patcher and an already modded version of blades for the gems, coins u can get overtime from legendary chest. ive accumulated almost 2mil coins, level 10 town, level 10 buildings, and ive done all of that at level 13 ??? so much easier to do iap than give bethesda real money

XCHEATERX

Platinian
Jul 19, 2018
France
Salut c'est possible de récupérer notre partie avec les gems hacker ?? J'ai réussi a hacker les gems mais sa me fait tous recommencer au début sa m'ennuie un peu merci

CaptSaveAHoe

Rookie
Feb 17, 2018
Anyone banned using this method with Lucky Patcher? Like if i buy the $100 one once a month think they will ban me?