PMT FREE MOD The Eminence in Shadow RPG Ver. 2.11.1 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode]

How do you link account?
Delete Facebook app from emulator, if you cant just enter in settings and disable it. After that enter in your browser and login in facebook. Then in game you chose facebook login method and it will open your browser because app is disabled(with app you will have error), and done. And if you tried unsigned and didn't work try with signed version.
P.S turn off antivirus before install and while use mod, because sometimes it didnt let me run the app and when I turn off it works.

Reactions: Nebzie
Thank you! But I have a question, am I the only one who can't link my account to google or facebook?

I could do it in the normal apk but in the mod one, it keep saying an error occurred while linking account.

Tags Tags
rpg the eminence in shadow the eminence in shadow cheat the eminence in shadow hack the eminence in shadow master of garden the eminence in shadow master of garden cheat the eminence in shadow master of garden hack the eminence in shadow master of garden mod the eminence in shadow master of garden rpg the eminence in shadow mod the eminence in shadow rpg the eminence in shadow rpg cheat the eminence in shadow rpg hack the eminence in shadow rpg master of garden the eminence in shadow rpg mod