PMT FREE MOD The Eminence in Shadow RPG Ver. 2.11.1 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode]

I DID
the Two The Great Ize-athlon and Holiday Rhapsody Finished Normal, but not HARD
well I followed the Required Power and not exceed it,
not banned yet.......YET
If the difference in strength is 5k or more, the damage to the enemy will be 0 (weak) and the damage multiplier + constant crit will not help to pass the stage.
My power is 10k, and the recommended power of the stage is 15k, my damage at a multiplier of 100x does not pass. We need to do something about it, because as I said earlier, this mod loses its relevance at high stages. It is necessary to pump the heroes necessarily.

If the difference in strength is 5k or more, the damage to the enemy will be 0 (weak) and the damage multiplier + constant crit will not help to pass the stage.
My power is 10k, and the recommended power of the stage is 15k, my damage at a multiplier of 100x does not pass. We need to do something about it, because as I said earlier, this mod loses its relevance at high stages. It is necessary to pump the heroes necessarily.
yeah i too am getting to that point too, i am at 10k power now, it's unbalanced as F, even the equipment requirements are too high but give too little stats and power, even if cheated multipliers it doesn't multiply exactly, it's so weird if you have 10k power and requirement is around 11k, x3-5 atk/def should already be enough, but no it's toooooo far you need x90 def to even not make one get knocked out, while others are near on getting knocked out

it's like you need to build full defense type to survive hahaha

yup i am now at the weak 0 damage, at around 1-2k difference of Power, seriously is that an anti cheat system hahaha

your total power is different from the Power of Each character, cause some deals damage and some deals weak 0
there is a threshold were they begin to do weak status 0-5 damage

Screenshot_2023-01-01-03-22-35-767_com.crunchyroll.eminenceinshadowrpg.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: LucasK
Tags Tags
rpg the eminence in shadow the eminence in shadow cheat the eminence in shadow hack the eminence in shadow master of garden the eminence in shadow master of garden cheat the eminence in shadow master of garden hack the eminence in shadow master of garden mod the eminence in shadow master of garden rpg the eminence in shadow mod the eminence in shadow rpg the eminence in shadow rpg cheat the eminence in shadow rpg hack the eminence in shadow rpg master of garden the eminence in shadow rpg mod