PMT FREE MOD The Eminence in Shadow RPG Ver. 2.11.1 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode]

has not played it today, and i just got banned today, prolly what i did on the guild hunt the other day and yesterday, when you are in the guild on the christmas event, i kinda owned the boss soloed it from full hp to 0, lolz, and i got alot of guild points on it too, and and not realized i was third from the guild member ranking, and the guild i was i was i think 1st in ranking of the game hahahaha, that is the only thing i did suppppperrr wrong..

currently suspended it was so i went to Menu delete my account and i can start again i guess
unlinked google login via google settings and facebook login via facebook settings
but have not tried to link using same google and FB login
will start new when Christmas event has ended

Tags Tags
rpg the eminence in shadow the eminence in shadow cheat the eminence in shadow hack the eminence in shadow master of garden the eminence in shadow master of garden cheat the eminence in shadow master of garden hack the eminence in shadow master of garden mod the eminence in shadow master of garden rpg the eminence in shadow mod the eminence in shadow rpg the eminence in shadow rpg cheat the eminence in shadow rpg hack the eminence in shadow rpg master of garden the eminence in shadow rpg mod