PMT FREE MOD The Eminence in Shadow RPG Ver. 2.11.1 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode]

Bye bye, played for 2 months, my account was linked in google and facebook
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled few times and logged in my account and was OK, can login and progress

and when I just updated my phone firmware just now and reinstalled the game successfully linked same gmail and FB
AAAANNNDD viola my Progress is gone, goes and says "Tap to Start...." WTF
even tried doing the tutorial again just to make sure that it might come back but NO
but when I login on the previous banned account it detects it

so yeah not gonna repeat the game again

I guess I can now start trying with "War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius" .... see you there???

Tags Tags
rpg the eminence in shadow the eminence in shadow cheat the eminence in shadow hack the eminence in shadow master of garden the eminence in shadow master of garden cheat the eminence in shadow master of garden hack the eminence in shadow master of garden mod the eminence in shadow master of garden rpg the eminence in shadow mod the eminence in shadow rpg the eminence in shadow rpg cheat the eminence in shadow rpg hack the eminence in shadow rpg master of garden the eminence in shadow rpg mod