Shared [Tested] The House of Da Vinci 3 v1.1.1 MOD APK

Come On dude, wtf? I wasted 1.7 gb data again today to download this game, the moment the intro animation starts the game shuts down, and I get system notification that the app keeps stopping, again and again and again. My software is latest android ver, everything is updated, network was closed when I opened the game, tried with network open too, doesn't work, just does not work. Nowadays most games from this website seem to be giving issues tbh.
Congratz my friend, you just learned that using the most up to date tech e.g. in this case newest android doesn't work well together with mods. Thats how it is and will always be in any modding scene.
Also, this is an shared mod and as the section description states, we don't give any support for those games nor guarantee that they will work on every device nor that they are safe to use.
Those mods are not made by us therefore they may not work.
Get VMOS or vphonegaga on your device and try it again.

Congratz my friend, you just learned that using the most up to date tech e.g. in this case newest android doesn't work well together with mods. Thats how it is and will always be in any modding scene.
Also, this is an shared mod and as the section description states, we don't give any support for those games nor guarantee that they will work on every device nor that they are safe to use.
Those mods are not made by us therefore they may not work.
Get VMOS or vphonegaga on your device and try it again.
So which mods are made by you? I thought shared mods are just mods that were made by you guys but someone else made a post about it as well.

So which mods are made by you? I thought shared mods are just mods that were made by you guys but someone else made a post about it as well.
The description of the entire section even states:
"
Here people share the MODs they find around the globe, tested & untested!
These are not made by PMT so we cannot give support for them but our PTT/Testing Team tries to test as much as possible. "
Only Mods within the following sections are made by PMT Staff and ONLY if they're posted by a PMT Staff:

The description of the entire section even states:
"
Here people share the MODs they find around the globe, tested & untested!
These are not made by PMT so we cannot give support for them but our PTT/Testing Team tries to test as much as possible. "
Only Mods within the following sections are made by PMT Staff and ONLY if they're posted by a PMT Staff:
Bur apart from the age restricted nsfw ones and deleted games one, almost all are either awaiting update or not working, or outdated or broken link.

Bur apart from the age restricted nsfw ones and deleted games one, almost all are either awaiting update or not working, or outdated or broken link.
What do you mean?
There are 277 pages of threads, each page containing 20 Threads just of "PMT FREE MOD" exclusive Mods alone. Updated ones. 5540 Updated mods JUST in the exlusive pmt android section.
1721811975971.png

Idk where you looking at

Tags Tags
day 17 month 02 working jrptt sevensflower