PMT FREE MOD The Legend of Neverland [GLOBAL] Ver. 1.21.24082901 MOD MENU | SPEED MULTIPLIER

I got this old crash texts from friends they said they found it on : android/data/game package/files and found this files ( 2 different friends= 2 different phones ) maybe this can help know why it crash on 90%
Btw i didn't get it because i use your mode but still the same problem @JokerArt

Attachments

I got this old crash texts from friends they said they found it on : android/data/game package/files and found this files ( 2 different friends= 2 different phones ) maybe this can help know why it crash on 90%
Btw i didn't get it because i use your mode but still the same problem @JokerArt
this is for arm64 now. use android 9 arm64 in vphonegaga

this is for arm64 now. use android 9 arm64 in vphonegaga
Did it now but didn't work even in vmos pro .. am sure it's something with the mod and maybe this can help from chat gpt analysis:

While both crashes involve segmentation faults (SIGSEGV), they occur in different contexts and on different devices. The first crash happened on a Samsung device running Android 12, while the second occurred on a Xiaomi device running Android 13. Additionally, the fault addresses and backtraces are different between the two crashes.

However, both crashes involve issues related to memory access violations, which can occur due to various reasons such as null pointer dereferences or accessing invalid memory addresses. In this sense, they share a similar problem, but the specific causes may differ. Each crash needs to be investigated individually to identify and address the underlying issues in the app's code or dependencies. @JokerArt ( i won't mention you if you say so )

Tags Tags
action rpg rpg the legend of neverland the legend of neverland global the legend of neverland hack global the legend of neverland mod global