S scout123 Rookie Aug 25, 2026 #101 When I install the newest update can I delete the old apk file(from the former version)? genuine question.
When I install the newest update can I delete the old apk file(from the former version)? genuine question.
X xixmyi98 Rookie Sep 1, 2026 #111 يعرض التعديل شاشة "التحديث الآن" مرة أخرى. يرجى التحديث إلى أحدث إصدار.
X xixmyi98 Rookie Sep 1, 2026 #112 يعرض التعديل شاشة "التحديث الآن" مرة أخرى. يرجى التحديث إلى أحدث إصدار.
S siriusA1 Solid & Active Platinian Sep 1, 2026 #113 HolyMacaroni said: Obrigado. Adoraria experimentar este jogo. Click to expand... G
Souske Platinian Sep 1, 2026 #115 Dhruvfish said: Updated To Ver 117.0.278544 Click to expand... thx but they've uploaded another update. the new version is 117.1.(something) and can't bypass the forced update request.
Dhruvfish said: Updated To Ver 117.0.278544 Click to expand... thx but they've uploaded another update. the new version is 117.1.(something) and can't bypass the forced update request.