PMT FREE MOD The Tower - Idle Tower Defense Ver. 0.24.4 MOD APK | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

U can hack coins gems waves event coins with game guardian but there's certain things that will get u banned for example having more then 100k gems gets u banned speed hacking in tournament gets u banned
found and installed the guardian thing, then downloaded the file from here and i am usign nox because bluestack dont work that good with guardian. i start everything but for some reason i cant never change any of the numbers coins, gems etc or i cant even find the numbers for the coins at all. do you know of any tutorial?

Retested by JrPTT - Dk4Q
Report Reason(s):
- Mod Not Working
- The mod has not worked for a long time
@DaRealPanDa

Needs Fixing

God mode does not work at all. Does not matter if its short range, you still lose health, as what many others have replied.

Reactions: redblaine
Retested by JrPTT - Dk4Q
Report Reason(s):
- Mod Not Working
- The mod has not worked for a long time
@DaRealPanDa

Needs Fixing

God mode does not work at all. Does not matter if its short range, you still lose health, as what many others have replied.

UPDATED AND FIXED MOD
After the Fix, the mode works fine.
But there's a bug.
The round doesn't end.
I can't get credit.

If your game has reached a certain level of growth
can't die.

Attachments

• video1.gif
    video1.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
Tags Tags
abstract strategy hypercasual simulation simulations single player the tower - idle tower defense the tower - idle tower defense cheat the tower - idle tower defense hack the tower - idle tower defense mod