Outdated The Walking Zombie 2: Zombie shooter Ver. 3.7.1 MOD MENU APK | Currencies Increase | Unlimited Karma | Gas | Ammo | Damage | Skills | Perks | No ADS

ChocoNacho

Platinian
May 22, 2020
United States
Screenshot_20200526-152552_The Walking Zombie 2.jpg
Cannot buy super perks, cannot pay money in missions after value gone negative. (For example there are missions when you have to pay characters money, I'm stuck there because it says you don't have 2000/ 15000 coins etc. Free purchase doesn't work in that.) Any way to overcome that?

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
View attachment 223626 Cannot buy super perks, cannot pay money in missions after value gone negative. (For example there are missions when you have to pay characters money, I'm stuck there because it says you don't have 2000/ 15000 coins etc. Free purchase doesn't work in that.) Any way to overcome that?
I don't see the menu of your screen. The feature has to be on on your screen. If the free purchase is not switched to "on" in the mod menu then it won't work obviously. When your game goes to sleep you can't just come back and play without the menu showing and expect the mod to work. You must close the game from the background and open it again if the menu doesn't show up. To repeat if the free purchase feature is not switched to "on" in the mod menu then it won't work. if the menu doesn't show close the app from the background and open it again.

Last edited:

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
unsigned apk ?
Hi dude. im trying to install the unsigned apk but i cant seem to make it work. Im fully patched and rooted and have the playstore version installed with google play logged in. After "App not installed" on package manager i tried using "Split Apk Installer" app, but its says that apk "doesnt contain any certificates". Am i doing it wrong? im on android 10 btw
Unsigned mod not working on rooted phones, giving error by installing on original apk..pls check quickly
UnsignedAPK has been fixed. Download using the new links:

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
Unsignedapk Has been Fixed
New MOD MENU Added

ChocoNacho

Platinian
May 22, 2020
United States
I don't see the menu of your screen. The feature has to be on on your screen. If the free purchase is not switched to "on" in the mod menu then it won't work obviously. When your game goes to sleep you can't just come back and play without the menu showing and expect the mod to work. You must close the game from the background and open it again if the menu doesn't show up. To repeat if the free purchase feature is not switched to "on" in the mod menu then it won't work. if the menu doesn't show close the app from the background and open it again.
I think there's some misunderstanding. Watch this short video if and when possible. It got info that I'm talking about.

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
I think there's some misunderstanding. Watch this short video if and when possible. It got info that I'm talking about.
Thanks for the feedback! I've fixed the issue with the coins and gold. the new way it will work is when you use the Gold & Coins they won't ever decrease. You must have enough coins to buy an item tho. Download using the new links :) enjoy

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
MOD Issue when coins and gold when negative and make it unable to buy things such as upgrades have been fixed From now when you use the Gold & Coins they won't ever decrease. You must have enough to purchase. Watch the video if confused. If you were having this issue delete the old mod and download using the new Links :) Enjoy

Tags
the walking zombie 2 the walking zombie 2 cheat zombie shooter hack zombie shooter mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Axey PMT FREE MOD The Walking Zombie 2: Shooter Ver. 3.18.0 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Gas | Unlimited Silver EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 44
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD The Walking Zombie: Shooter Ver. 2.65 MOD APK | GOD MODE | 1 HIT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
Godxsafe Open Request The Walking Dead Match 3 Tales ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
Maki ☽ Open Request The Walking Dead: All-Stars ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 21
GreyHound Open Request The Walking Hero (Auto Battle Idle RPG MMO Game) (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 45
GNaFF Outdated The Walking Dead: Survivors Ver. 4.6.2 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 910
PUSHER1337ER Open Request Game The Walking Dead: Survivors iOS REQUEST SECTION 8
Plays Open Request The walking dead no man’s land ios iOS REQUEST SECTION 9
JokerArt Outdated The Walking Stranger: Dead Things Don't Die Ver. 1.1.2 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 7
AndnixSH Not Working The Walking Dead: Our World Ver. 19.1.3.7347 MOD MENU APK | No struggle | No Spread | No recoil Outdated PMT Android MODs 451
V Broken Link The Walking Dead: Outbreak Ver. 0.3.1 MOD APK | One Hit Kill Outdated PMT Android MODs 25
R Open Request The Walking Dead No Man's Land v3.1.4.3 MOD APK ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 71
Radon02 OA [Shared] Reya the Elf [18+] v0.5.4 SE MOD APK (Port + Cheat Mod) Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] The Builder vEp. 6 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD The Healing - Horror Story ver. 1.12.19 MOD APK | UNLIMITED COIN EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G OA [Shared] The Family Sin v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] Breaking The Friend Zone v0.1.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G Shared MOD THE TALKIE - Interactive Story v1.1 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] The Beautiful Game - Ch. 1 v0.6 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Radon02 OA [Shared] The DeLuca Family [18+] Season 1 MOD APK (Port + Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 16
G OA [Shared] The Siren's Song v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] Runa the Phantom Thief v1.10 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
G OA [Shared] THE WRATH v0.1α MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
Arsenal Shared MOD The Spike - Volleyball Story v4.1.7 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared MOD Find Joe: Secret of The Stones v0.7 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 3
G OA [Shared] The Gain Trials v1.6.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Point of No Return v1.0a MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Lust City S1 Ver. Christmas Special MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Lust City S1 v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] NPC Sex I’m the Strongest in Another World with Etch Ability - NPC姦〜異世界エッチート能力で俺最強!〜 v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
Shinoo OA [Shared] Dominas of the Forsaken Planet v0.6.1 APK Age Restricted Games 5
Radon02 OA [Shared] Seducing The Devil [18+] v0.12b MOD APK (Port + Sancho's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 19
G Shared MOD Iron Muscle - Be the champion /Bodybulding Workout v1.293 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 3
G OA [Shared] Control the Town v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] Tales from the Deep: Eve vCh1a3.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] The Incubus - いんきゅばさん vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] Move the Chains [18+] v0.2 Bugfix MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod + WT Mod) Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] Seducing the Devil v0.12b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] Take the Reins vPrologue MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
Shinoo OA [Shared] Merging of the Stars v0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Shinoo OA [Shared] Let the Nightshine In v0.16 Ch. 2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] The Blackmail v0.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] Back to the Past v0.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
DeathLantern FREE MOD The Detractor Ver. 1.0082 Mod Menu Apk | Damage Multiplier | Unlimited Gold ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 5
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Masha and the Bear: My Friends ver. 1.0.12 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G OA [Shared] Max the Elf v5.02 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 64
G OA [Shared] Navigating The Rift v0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD The Enchanted World Ver. 2.1.3 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
madMods Shared MOD Evony: The King's Return v4.72.2 MOD APK | Speed Multiplier Untested Shared Android MODs 1
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Masha and the Bear: Kids Game! ver. 1.0.8 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4