Solved This is probably gonna make your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myster_1086

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Apr 23, 2019
United States
But prolly not, but now that I've got your attention.
I am wondering the difficulties is creating a server, and redirecting original app to that server and say hey unlimited everything then transfer back to original.
From 1-10 in difficulty
Advice is always welcome.
Someone please help

Edit How is the title misleading? I know when I help someone it makes my day. The post is clearly marked In questions about modding, therefore how can one make an assumption other than it's prolly a no brainier that someone is asking and they have a title that just can't help but get clicked, I'm sorry that's good advertising not misleading.

Last edited:

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Approved Modder
Oct 8, 2019
United States
That wouldnt work. creating your own server to connect to client files is called a private server but you will need every single server files and all. But you cant transfer the resources from one server to another as you dont have full access to the actual game server . The only way to get to get full access is to go to the company and somehow gain access to their server room or call customer support to give you unlimited resources

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
Well Mainland China always welcome you. They have tons of resources from dead/beta/never released games which you can create your own server and GM tools bla bla bla.. But you have to paid some money to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.