Broken Link This War of Mine Ver. 1.6.9 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Item, God Mode & More

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Another bad tip, anybody here really knows how to make invincibility works, it's Goodman annoying, why the modders make so complicated.
 
The invincible mod doesn't work when i raid military outpost 😓 Pls help!

P.S: I've tried both method; turning it on after hurting enemy & turning it on after my character gets hurt
I know, I've tried everything. The weird thing is that on my first campaign it worked. I had to try and sincerely I don't know what i did to make it work. Now im trying my second run and it's totally impossible. No idea how to make it work. My doubt is, it's really so fucking complicated just to make my character invisible, I've played a lot of other games with invincibility and it was never as complicated as this one.
 
Tags Tags
day 23 month 12 working jrptt ginav5
Back
Top Bottom