This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Tokyo Afterschool Summoners ver. 5.3.4 MOD MENU APK | AUTO WIN

update, tell me result for android 11
Thanks!!!!
i have a question.
sometimes auto win mod is not working.
for example, chapter 11- between heaven and earth 2
i cannot clear that survive quest. i cannot survive 7 turns.
auto win mod is working at survive quest?
if auto win mod is working at survive quest, please fix or upgrade auto win mod. ^^

Get the guts team. Since the mod works on killing and thoses quests condition is to survive

Get the guts team. Since the mod works on killing and thoses quests condition is to survive
what is the guts team?
i am sorry i cannot understand what you say although you answer my question.
xyzhunter's mod is nice working to clear quests.
but sometimes survival quest is not working auto win mod.
thus i asked that.

Get a survival team, because the condition to win that kinda quest is survival for a amount of rounds and not killing all the enemies.

Reactions: kyouichi
Do you need to uninstall the previous version and install this new one to make it work? I'm already so far and I don't wanna lose my progress but I'm stuck in a frozen loading screen. I waited for half an hour and nothing happened beside a blank frozen loading screen. Or do you need to replace the OBB file?

Reactions: dal_dyne
if you use previos version of this mod you can dirty install it and also download obb file and paste it in your game obb folder.

I found a bug! Whenever I do a dungeon quest, it(sometimes) gives me 'defeat' and I'm not sure why. It still does do normally but sometimes in the middle of it, around phase 3/5/9/10 it will say 'defeat' which didn't happen before in the previous version.

Tags Tags
action rpg anime anime player hypercasual rpg single player stylized stylized realistic tokyo afterschool summoners