Open Request 東京喰種:Break the Chains ( Tokyo Ghoul: Break the Chains )

Here is a damage mod for the character Guge which multiplies his attack x600, this is a temporary solution as since this is a game file, whenever there is a game update this file goes back to normal and needs to be modified again. Place the file in Android/data/com.komoe.tgofficial/files/assets it should ask you if you want to replace, hit yes and you're good. I can do other characters but for now this should work. I have no idea if this is safe or not so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Would u mind doing it with honami? She si a free unit and ssr SO it would brings better stats and she can be way more usefull than a rare unit, if u can, meanwhile thanks for ur edit

Reactions: Lothor and Musa7
Here is a damage mod for the character Guge which multiplies his attack x600, this is a temporary solution as since this is a game file, whenever there is a game update this file goes back to normal and needs to be modified again. Place the file in Android/data/com.komoe.tgofficial/files/assets it should ask you if you want to replace, hit yes and you're good. I can do other characters but for now this should work. I have no idea if this is safe or not so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Updated to latest version, changed from Guge to Taro since he's an AoE unit, also added Hinami per request. I'm trying to find a way to modify HP/Defense but no promises.

Not sure if the Game Fix it or something, cos when i play maratón event for org i got this problem, same with dispatch missions, so i Guess and it needs something to change or can't be used anymore due patch or something else.
If someone find out what it is maybe theres a way to keep using this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-09-16-41-30-960_com.komoe.tgofficial.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-09-16-41-30-960_com.komoe.tgofficial.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 74
Not sure if the Game Fix it or something, cos when i play maratón event for org i got this problem, same with dispatch missions, so i Guess and it needs something to change or can't be used anymore due patch or something else.
If someone find out what it is maybe theres a way to keep using this.
Yeah it cannot be used in anywhere too, dev prolly patched it, luckily we didn't get banned

Reactions: joiKawa